Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Lily Allen attends a West End play (and leaves halfway through it!) with David Harbour

Share it:

Lily Allen hit London's West End on Saturday with Stranger Things star David Harbour for a matinee of The Lehman Trilogy a three act, three hour play by Stefano Massini.

But the singer, 34, was clearly unimpressed, as she and David, 44, left after the first act.

She was seen strolling through Soho with her bearded pal, chatting, before finding a restaurant to grab a bite to eat.

Act I: Lily Allen and Stranger Things star David Harbour hit London's West End on Saturday for a matinee of The Lehman Trilogy a three act, three hour play by Stefano Massini

Act I: Lily Allen and Stranger Things star David Harbour hit London's West End on Saturday for a matinee of The Lehman Trilogy a three act, three hour play by Stefano Massini

Lily looked smart in a grey sweater with a long black skirt, and black pumps.

David was a lot less smart, in a baseball cap, black jacket and a pair of electric blue checked trousers. 

The actor, who is best known as Jim Hopper in the sci-fi Netflix series Stranger Things, has been busy promoting his latest project Black Widow.   

Act II: But the singer, 34, was clearly unimpressed, as she and David left after the first act

Act II: But the singer, 34, was clearly unimpressed, as she and David left after the first act

Act III: She was seen strolling through Soho with David, chatting, before finding a restaurant to grab a bite to eat

Act III: She was seen strolling through Soho with David, chatting, before finding a restaurant to grab a bite to eat

Heartthrob: David, who is best known as Jim Hopper in the sci-fiNetflix series Stranger Things (pictured here), has been busy promoting his latest project Black Widow

Heartthrob: David, who is best known as Jim Hopper in the sci-fiNetflix series Stranger Things (pictured here), has been busy promoting his latest project Black Widow

This comes after the Hard Our Here songstress revealed she's planning on developing a sex toy. 

Speaking at the Port Eliot Festival last month, she explained her plans to 'capitalise on the celeb sex market'. 

Lily, who is mother to two daughters - Ethel, seven, and six-year-old Marnie with ex Sam Cooper - opened up her plans at the festival where she was conceived, back when it was called Elephant Fyre.

Addressing the crowds, Lily revealed her idea to branch out into the unexpected field, saying: 'I am developing a sex toy. It is a clitoral massager.'

She continued: 'I probably shouldn't talk about it. I haven't done a press release or anything like that. 

'Orgasms are important, ladies, and I feel like the celeb sex toy market hasn't been capitalised upon.'

Cheeky: The singer, 34, revealed her big news on stage at the Port Eliot Festival on Saturday, where she explained her plans to 'capitalise on the celeb sex market'

Cheeky: The singer, 34, revealed her big news on stage at the Port Eliot Festival on Saturday, where she explained her plans to 'capitalise on the celeb sex market'

Back in 2011, the musician revealed that she wanted to go to Port Eliot festival and revealed that is was the place she was conceived.

She tweeted at the time: 'Wish I was going to PortEliotFest this weekend.

'I was conceived there 27 years ago, though it was called the Elephant Fair in those days'. 

She is the daughter of actor Keith Allen and film producer Alison Owen.

She returned to the event this year for a live discussion on the Park Stage with Guardian writer Sophie Heawood, where no topic was off limits.   

The It's Not Fair hitmaker also told how it was 'soul destroying' when artists work on brands they have no interest in. 

New career? Orgasms are important, ladies, and I feel like the celeb sex toy market hasn't been capitalised upon

New career? Orgasms are important, ladies, and I feel like the celeb sex toy market hasn't been capitalised upon

She told The Sun: 'Musicians running round on brands you have no interest in is soul-destroying, but I am happy to talk about this thing.'  

Meanwhile, Lily recently revealed she'll be quitting the internet and ditching her iPhone after realising she spends seven hours a day online.

Opting to give up Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp and even her email, singer revealed the news during a live video earlier this month.

Discussing her decision in a 30-minute clip to her 1.3 million fans, ironically shared on Instagram, Lily claimed she didn't need the 'validation' anymore and wanted to free up her time to read books and 'gain knowledge' instead.

Shutting off: Lily vowed to quit the internet and ditch her iPhone after spending seven hours a day online as she admitted she no longer needs 'the validation', she declared this month

Shutting off: Lily vowed to quit the internet and ditch her iPhone after spending seven hours a day online as she admitted she no longer needs 'the validation', she declared this month

She explained: 'Guys I've got some sad news. Well it's good for me... My sad news is that I'm on holiday and I have decided that when I get home, I am getting a burner and throwing away my iPhone.'

When someone asked if she was drunk, Lily quipped: 'I'm not wasted, I haven't even had a drink, you f**king loser.'

'Anyway I'm done with this dead a**e app and Twitter and email and Whatsapp. All of it can go and suck its mum's... I just wanted to let you know that.'

Lily then joked: 'I am going to miss all of the d**k pics and all the misogynistic abuse, all of the propaganda, all of the Taylor Swift, Scooter Braun, Kim Kardashian, Kayne West news.

Freedom: Discussing her decision in a live video, ironically shared on Instagram, Lily claimed she wanted to free up her time to read books and 'gain knowledge' instead

Freedom: Discussing her decision in a live video, ironically shared on Instagram, Lily claimed she wanted to free up her time to read books and 'gain knowledge' instead

'I'm going to miss it so much. But what I'm going to do is read some books and gain some knowledge. More knowledge because I have some.'

She then continued: 'I'm going to miss everything. But not that much because if I was going to miss it that much then I wouldn't give it up.

'But I do think, that s**t has got pretty real recently. I don't think sitting, staring at my phone for four hours a day, lie, seven hours a day is doing the world any good.'

When another Instagram user said she looked tired, Lily responded: 'This is why I'm giving up the internet. I don't need this s**t.' 

Signing off: Lily explained that she's 'decided that when I get home, I am getting a burner and throwing away my iPhone'
Explanation: 'I'm done with this dead a**e app and Twitter and email and Whatsapp. All of it can go and suck its mum's... I just wanted to let you know that,' she said

Signing off: Lily explained that she's 'decided that when I get home, I am getting a burner and throwing away my iPhone'

Time to move on: Lily went on to add, 'I care about the world and I care about creating things and I don't really care about the validation that comes back any more'

Time to move on: Lily went on to add, 'I care about the world and I care about creating things and I don't really care about the validation that comes back any more'


Daily Mail UK
Share it:

Post A Comment: