Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Shannon Beador gushes about her new boyfriend John Janssen: 'He's just a great person'

Share it:

Shannon Beador gushes about her new boyfriend John Janssen as she considers getting married again: 'He's just a great person. I'm very much in love'

Shannon Beador is lucky in love. Again.

The Real Housewives Of Orange County icon went public with her relationship to John Janssen on July 26, three months after her divorce to David Beador was finalized, and is over the moon with her new partnership.

'I’ve never been happier. I’m in a really great place,' said the 55-year-old beauty to US Weekly on Monday.

Stunner: Shannon Beador, 55, went public with her relationship to John Janssen on July 26 and is over the moon with her new partnership; (pictured 2018)

Stunner: Shannon Beador, 55, went public with her relationship to John Janssen on July 26 and is over the moon with her new partnership; (pictured 2018) 

The gorgeous couple met through mutual friends.

'My friends have known him for 30 years, so I didn’t have to make sure he was there for the right reasons.

'He’s just a great person. I have a great connection with him. … I’m very much in love,' she continued.

And she may be ready to say 'I do' again. 

Ecstatic: 'I¿ve never been happier. I¿m in a really great place,' said the beauty

Ecstatic: 'I’ve never been happier. I’m in a really great place,' said the beauty

'What lacked in my marriage before is I want to be part of a partnership and team. I’m looking forward to that,' she explained.

'I’m 55 years old. I haven’t wanted to rush into anything. I’ve got one shot left if I want to be realistic. … I want to be certain this time that everything is gonna be good.'

Her relationship with David had its ups and downs - including alleged infidelity.

Loved up: 'He¿s just a great person. I have a great connection with him. ¿ I¿m very much in love,' she continued

Loved up: 'He’s just a great person. I have a great connection with him. … I’m very much in love,' she continued

The exes share 18-year-old daughter Sophie and 15-year-old twin daughters Stella and Adeline. 

And her daughters are happy for their mother's new found love.

“'They are [protective], but they want me to be happy,' Shannon explained, 

Better days: She met John three months after her divorce to David Beador was finalized; (Shannon and David pictured 2016)

Better days: She met John three months after her divorce to David Beador was finalized; (Shannon and David pictured 2016)




















































Daily Mail UK
Share it:

Post A Comment: