Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Hannah Gadsby says she hopes to become best friends Beyoncé

Share it:

'Beyoncé and I are going to be BFFs!' Australian comedian Hannah Gadsby reveals her hilarious plan to become best friends with the queen of pop

Her Netflix stand-up special 'Nanette' made her an overnight sensation.

And Hannah Gadsby is planning to take advantage of her newfound fame by becoming best friends with Beyoncé. 

During an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, the comedian revealed her hilarious plan to attract the singer's attention. 

Rise to fame: Australian comedian Hannah Gadsby (pictured) joked about becoming friends with Beyonce

Rise to fame: Australian comedian Hannah Gadsby (pictured) joked about becoming friends with Beyonce 

While discussing her sudden rise to fame, Hannah said she had no idea the Emmy-nominated 'Nanette' would be so successful. 

'I didn't expect to get fame out of Nanette-flix, as I like to call it. But here it is, my life has changed quite a lot!' she said. 

'You don't write a show like that thinking, "Oh, this is going to be popular". Like, I did not read the room.'

Who will win? Hannah Gadsby and Beyoncé (pictured) are both nominated for an Emmy Award for 'Outstanding Writing For A Variety Special'

Who will win? Hannah Gadsby and Beyoncé (pictured) are both nominated for an Emmy Award for 'Outstanding Writing For A Variety Special' 

Hannah also joked about becoming friends with Beyoncé after realising they were both nominated for 'Outstanding Writing For A Variety Special' at the Emmys. 

'It works to my theory. I did not approach, I was retreating, it works. Beyoncé and I are going to be BFFs!' she said. 

Talk show host Stephen Colbert added: 'The more you pull away from her, the more she will come towards you, good luck with that.'

Hannah said: 'It works to my theory. I did not approach, I was retreating, It works...Beyonce and I are going to be BFFs'

Hannah said: 'It works to my theory. I did not approach, I was retreating, It works...Beyonce and I are going to be BFFs'

Also during her appearance, Hannah revealed that she is selling pet rocks for charity and joked this is the perfect solution for anti-vaxxers.  

'At the end of it I encourage people, you know, who don't want to vaccinate their children, that instead of having children, perhaps they should get a pet rock,' she said.

'I'm selling them for a charity for woman and girls with autism and non-binary folks and anyone in a marginalised gender,' she added.  

Hannah also revealed she is now selling pet rocks for charity and is creating them based on memes and celebrities

 Hannah also revealed she is now selling pet rocks for charity and is creating them based on memes and celebrities 




















































Daily Mail UK
Share it:

Post A Comment: