Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Cardi B Concert Suddenly Canceled Over “Threat” Against The Rapper - Deadline

Share it:

A Cardi B dwell performance scheduled to desire set this evening in Indianapolis, Indiana, became shelved on story of what police described as an “unverified threat” against the rapper.


“This evening, there became a scheduled dwell performance at Bankers Lifestyles. We had been notified of an unverified threat to the artist and the artist canceled this evening’s dwell performance – there is not one of these thing as a instantaneous threat to public security, here is now not an active incident. Ongoing investigation,” the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department acknowledged in a statement on Twitter.




This evening, there became a scheduled dwell performance at Bankers Lifestyles. We had been notified of an unverified threat to the artist and the artist canceled this evening’s dwell performance – there is not one of these thing as a instantaneous threat to public security, this now not an active incident. Ongoing investigation #IMPDNow


— IMPD (@IMPDnews) July 31, 2019



The Grammy-winning rapper also took to Twitter to make an apology to followers. She shared a message, alongside with a video from the stage, announcing she had been rehearsing appropriate earlier than the dwell performance became scrapped.


“Dear Indiana of us I’m so sorry for at the present time. I will desire to permit you to recognize I became at the venue I became even rehearsing a brand unusual stream I been mad to prevent on my show,” Cardi B tweeted. “Unfortunately there became a security threat that's currently under investigation appropriate now. My security and your security first.”






Dear Indiana of us I’m so sorry for at the present time .I will desire to permit you to recognize I became at the venue I became even rehearsing a brand unusual stream I been mad to prevent on my show. Unfortunately there became a security threat that's currently under investigation appropriate now. My security and your security first. pic.twitter.com/4glELemzYY


— iamcardib (@iamcardib) July 31, 2019



The hip-hop significant person had been scheduled to put alongside with special guests, rappers Kevin Gates and Saweetie.


A statement from Bankers Lifestyles Area Home acknowledged the show would be rescheduled for 11th of September, and all tickets for the authentic date will most likely be honored.



View Source
Share it:

Post A Comment: